Friday, September 12, 2008

MY LITTLE YELLOW IDIOT!

anne marla sm. villa
iii - lavoisier
As he waters the plant in his front yard, I watched him. He just waters those plants but stile there’s this something going on inside of me. Something that is really weird and completely hard to explain. Have you ever felt that whenever you see your crush you have this tickle in your body? That’s what I feel when I see him.

He walks to his neighbor but easily refused him for his neighbor is not really what he thinks he is. He’s not a fun person. With that attitude of his neighbor, he went straight to his best friend’s house. But like what happen with his neighbor, he was not welcomed. He felt completely lonely that made me feel the pain of being ignored. Within that loneliness, he decided to visit the restaurant where he works. “CLOSED” is the welcome he received. The day wasn’t going well for him. Everywhere he looks, fun is not seen. The atmosphere was very melancholy. There was no fun like what he was used to.

At the end of the show, he was sad and he failed to see an atom of happiness. It wasn’t like the ordinary episodes I have watched. And in every cartoon, the credits flashed on the screen ending his awful day. But no matter what the ending of today’s episode is, I know the others will turn out how they should be. So I guess I’ll be seeing you later at 4:30 in the afternoon. See you Spongebob Squarepants, my little yellow idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share