Friday, September 12, 2008

John Kenneth Laureto Mariano

MONICA LOUISE INONOG
III ROENTGEN
As I enter my Elective English class, a strange but familiar face stands out among my classmates. He won't lay his eyes off of me unless I’m seated... He is the boy-next-door, the guy next to me, the one who holds my heart.

I will glance at him from time to time. Give him the sweetest smile and I will say,” I love you so very too much" quietly. He will just nod at me and then I will turn my attention again to my teacher's discussion.

I really didn’t know how this started. He is just the right guy for me. He understands my tantrums. He scolds me whenever I get myself into trouble. He listens to all the things that I would tell him like my life way back elementary. Most probably, he is the one who can narrate my whole life to the world. He knows exactly how to make me laugh when I refuse to smile. He stays with me very late at night even five in the morning when I can’t go sleep. His stares, it is like the phrase, "if looks could kill". He will "kindat" at me and I could do is turn my back on him because I want to hide that big smile on my face. And yes, it is deadly. There are so many things about him that keeps me loving him and lastly... There is something in my heart tells me I never would have known love if I had never met someone like him.

Let's admit he is just a boy and I’m still a girl but we can get old together because he completes my life.

John Kenneth Laureto Mariano. Bestfriend. Brother. Savior. Lover.

Let us see the next attraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share