Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MEA AND CAI

A COMPARISON-CONTRAST
KASHIECA MOIRA PANALIGAN
III RUTHERFORD

It is better to have one than to have none. What about me? I got two. Is that too much or it is just enough? Which one is better; the one who always help me or the other one who always pick a fight with me? If both of them are about fall off the cliff and I can only save one who would I choose?

As the youngest child, my parents always support me. I always get what I want. And even if I am wrong, they still fight for me. These make my Ate Mae angry or should I say jealous. She is older than me for three years. She is my playmate ever since. I can say that the two of us are really close. She may hate because I am being spoiled by our parents but she is really friendly. She is an outspoken girl and no one can stop her from saying what she wants. She does what she wants to do. She does not mind what other people say. That is something that makes me idolize her. Once you get to know her, you will surely enjoy being with her.

They are not the same. This one is different. They may have some similarities but they are really different. My sister, Ate Cai, does not mind me being spoiled by our parents. She just say her opinion when it is too much. She is the one who help me in everything. Although she may say that she will not help me, she still ends up helping me. She is always my date. Every Saturday, the two of us go to the mall to buy stuffs. I really like her. There are times that I really hate her. That is when she say bad words. She is somehow use to it but that is only whenever she is angry. Like Ate Mae, she is also outspoken. She is a super outspoken girl. She says what she wants even though it will hurt other people. This is something I am disappointed about. But, who cares? That is her. I can not change that. They are both special for me. Of course, who will not enjoy having two clowns in the house? That is a joke! I am really happy to have two sisters. They may be different from each other but being different is the best. And if both of them are about to fall off the cliff and I can only save one, I would choose to fall off the cliff with them. What is life without my two sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share