Wednesday, September 10, 2008

INHUMAN

A CHARACTER SKETCH
Hannah Camille Carlos
III Lavoisier

“If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.” Edward Cullen. Simple. Perfect. Vampire. Inhuman. His eyes are golden. But it changes everytime his mood changes, too. When mad or “thirsty,” they would be all black and furious. His hair’s color is bronze. His lips are smooth and his skin is pale. He is ancient. He is perfectly intelligent and charming as well.

When I’ve read Twilight, I was astonished. It’s crazy to think how a vampire can turn your mind upside down and how he can drive you crazy. I thought he’s really decent and well-behaved. And then I figured out he is a vampire. He smiles in a different way. He dazzles everyone just by letting a smile slip off his face. And he has a musical and an angelic voice. Edward doesn’t eat at all. He doesn’t even breathe. He always smells good. Edward Cullen doesn’t talk much unless he is with his girlfriend, Bella, a human.

I believe this guy is perfect. When I first recognized him, I thought he will be the kind of guy I want to be with – simple, perfect, and a vampire. I think he is really a perfect character and I want to bring him to reality. He really has influenced me, particularly in my actions and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share