Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CHARMED

AN EXPOSITORY ARTICLE
Hanna Camille Carlos
III Lavoisier

What is charm? Charm is more likely to be compared to charisma than to be with fascination. It naturally comes from a variety of people in our world. I suppose it is even impossible to define it accurately. For it appears to be elusive. People with their distinctive charms usually influence other people easily. Moreover, they can persuade them or even inspire them as much as possible. It is quite incredulous but appears to be very convincing.

Now, I can even say that often times, people get carried away by someone's charm-- irresistable charm. It is referred to as a certain quality of an individual which sets him apart from ordinary people. I even see it as a very rare personality of a particular idividual. Some think of it as a magnetic force coming from a person, pulling you towards him, and then you'll just know you cannot resist it anymore.

I must admit that it, a charm from another person, has hypnotized me before or perhaps until now. Someone's charm has worked already on me. I hyperventilated. I cannot concentrate on other things then, because I was so stucked in that very particular and strange charm. I thought that those people with charm thrusted upon them are blesed. Because I consider that having it is very helpful with communicating and persuading which would actually help me with my planned proffession.

For me, charm is not all about the looks and appearance for it means to me in a different way. Charm, in my opinion, is something that is natural in an individual which would cause others to believe him or to have their trust on him. Though, I believe, every person in this world has their own charm, in distinctive ways. Some might notice, some might not. But we must admit that our breathes could be taken away by another person, with that charm, in ways we never see.

But despite the strong emotions they induce in others, people with charm appears to be very confident, calmed and focused. For example, in this particular, highly-appreciated novel, Twilight, portrays a very charismatic character named Edward Cullen. He is popular because of his undeniable beauty. So to say, he has the so-called charm and he has a extremely great effect on other people, regardless of their gender.

Now charm owns a great range of definitions. But one thing is for sure, for I believe, that it is absolutely a divine gift.

Who wants to be charmed?

2 comments:

  1. A True Woman
    by Ma. Josephine E. Inocencio

    A beautiful face with a big heart.

    That is how people would describe her. In spite of the stardom and blessings she have now, she still remains humble. She never fails to smile and faces all the intrigues and issues about her positively. At times she cries. But I think, crying is her way in letting her hidden sorrows and heartaches go out of her system. She is a person that leaves a work on her birthday and celebrates it together with the children in a charity.

    I admire the way she smiles or even how she blinks her eyes. The way she walks and wears clothes would let someone know that she is truly a woman with a beautiful face and with a caring heart.

    Angel Locsin is worthy for everything she have now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share